Friday, June 24, 2011

"Through the Wormhole"

I'm really excited! Last night a new episode of "Through the Wormhole" recorded on my DVR! The topic: "Does Time Really Exist?" I'm excited because the thought of time has been in my thoughts for a few weeks. Coincidentally, ever since it was quickly referenced in passing on an episode of last season's "Through the Wormhole." Morgan Freeman, who hosts and narrates the show, made a comment about "nowhere and nowhen." Yep, that's all it took. Because it led me to ask myself, "how can there be a nowhen?" I'll save my personal thoughts on that for another time. For now I guess I just feel like telling people I'm excited.

I also feel like I should have been contemplating this stuff way back in college but I'll save my thoughts on that for a Sunday post as well. Have a great weekend!

Just Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment