Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Miami Bulls Live

I promise not to make a habit of pointing out times I may be right because on the flip side I should then be required to point out the times I'm dead wrong; who has the time for that?! Do you sense a "but" coming...

BUT did you see the Heat closeout Game 2 against the Bulls with a 12-2 run over the last seven minutes? Sounds a lot like the Boston series (Heat Conquer Celtics). Never mind that the Heat had built a couple of 10 point leads throughout the game only to lose them -- as opposed to hanging close and turning it on at the end. And never mind the 20 point loss in Game 1. With my tongue firmly planted in my cheek I can say with those two caveats, my original point about this team reminding me of the 90s Bulls still holds water.

Being a genius sure is easy when you make up your own rules as you go along!

No comments:

Post a Comment